Discover the wonder of Puffins: Island Adventure on your DS! As a member of the Puffin flock you’ll learn to fly, dive, swim, explore, start a family, and more in this fun and educational experience. Master common Puffin games, earn the favour of your fellow Puffins, and raise a family to carry on your legacy.
- Play over 100 challenging events related to real Puffin life: The Puffin 500, Puffin Plummet, Tide Pool Fishing, Dive Fishing, Egg Roll, Feeding Time and more.
- Play mini games against any one in the world using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or Local Wireless Multiplayer.
- Explore the massive Puffin Niche and interact with other Puffins, find mini games, go on quests, unlock extras, get tips, and more. The more you play, the more area there is to cover, including a burrow for your Puffin.
- Winning mini games will earn your Puffin reputation points, which are the key to unlocking additional mini games.
- Unlock extras like new playable levels, plus pictures and videos of real Puffins in action in Canadian locations such as Witless Bay, Newfoundland.
- Features music composed by Alan Doyle, frontman of the award-winning group Great Big Sea. The soundtrack is rich with traditional Atlantic Canadian styles, using instruments such as tin whistle, fiddle and bodhran.